- Personal and Non-Personal Information: When using the Website, you may be asked to provide, or you may choose to provide nyzUSA with or upload, certain personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”), including but not limited to, your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
nyzUSA may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual (“Aggregate Information”).
- Information Usage: Unless disclosed otherwise at the time of collection, nyzUSA does not share any Personal Information you submit through its Website with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to respond to your inquiry, or to comply with applicable law.
nyzUSA may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance the Website, analyze trends, administer the Website and for its market research activities. For example, nyzUSA may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information.
nyzUSA does not sell your Personal Information to any third party not affiliated without your consent except in connection with the sale or merger of its company or the division responsible for such services.
Please note that nyzUSA reserves the right to access and/or disclose Personal Information and non-Personal Information nyzUSA gathers as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit nyzUSA to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Website rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which nyzUSA deems improper.
- Clickstream: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell nyzUSA the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Website. nyzUSA may collect and use clickstream data as a form of Aggregate Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of its Website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how nyzUSA may tailor the web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information may be used to improve its Website and its services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is very important to nyzUSA. It has put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information collected. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, nyzUSA cannot guarantee that its communications with you, or information stored on the Website or its servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
- Other websites: nyzUSA’s Website may contain links to other websites not maintained by nyzUSA. Other websites may also reference or link to nyzUSA’s Website. nyzUSA recommends that when you leave its Website, you read the privacy statements of each Website that you visit. nyzUSA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Website.
You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online may be viewed and used by others. In addition, Personal Information you post to chat rooms, message boards, blogs or other publicly accessible forums may be viewed and used by anyone with access to such forums.
nyzUSA is unable to control such uses of your Personal Information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
- Changes to Policy/Opt-Out Process: nyzUSA reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future nyzUSA plans to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, nyzUSA will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
If you receive an unwanted email from nyzUSA, you can simply reply and ask not to receive future emails. nyzUSA also gives you the option to remove your Personal Information from its list of active users completely. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to nyzUSA at info@nyzUSA.comand it will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. nyzUSA is not responsible for removing your Personal Information from the lists of any third party who has been provided your information in accordance with this policy, such as a business partner.
- Communications with nyzUSA: By providing your email address, you expressly consent to receive emails from nyzUSA. nyzUSA may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided, provided that, nyzUSA will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you.
- Contact: If you have any questions about this policy, please contact: info@nyzUSA.com